Go to footer

Between super and natural

Re: Between super and natural

Postby sarahnovak » Tue 3. Jul 2018, 22:21

After a short moment the door swung open and Lynn appeared in the door frame.
"Hey, Elea. Come in!" She took a step aside and Elea entered the room, not surprised to see Misha sitting on the Sofa, a cup of tea in his hands.
"Hey, You're meet and greet is starting in ten minutes. Just want to you to know." She turned to MIsha. "Yours as well. Are you planning something special?"
Misha shrugged, smiling ober the edge of his cup.
"No, although I can't say I won't have any spontaneous ideas!"
This was typical for the actor who played Castiel and Elea just made a note on her flipchart.
"There is an interview afterwards. SOmeone wanted to know a few things about Random Acts and Gishwhes."
"I know that. Is it still in the separated room of the bar?"
"Yeah."

While Elea and Misha were discussing the next things they had to do, Lynn took the chance to enter the bathroom to check her make-up and to brush her teeth. After all that talking and drinking coffee, she felt a little slimy in her mouth.
While scrubbing her teeth, she checked her phone again, happy to see an incoming message of her boy friend.
sarahnovak
Administrator

by Advertising » Tue 3. Jul 2018, 22:21

Advertising

Postby ReliaNan » Sun 8. Jul 2018, 18:56

"So triple photo-op with J2. But I guess that is going the last thing before karaoke. Oh by the way, you and Lynn have a photo-op and a meet and greet together. Thought the two of you liked it." Elea informed Misha. "Sounds good." the actor smiled. "Awesome." Elea grinned."Lynn you fine? " she called for the new actress. "We've gotta leave soon, for your meet and greet."
After a few moments the door to the bathrooms opened up. "Okay. I am ready." "Meet and greet belong to the most fun stuff here.Especialy when it's at the beach bar." Misha told her grinning. Elea laughed. "It's beautiful there. You're gonna love it."
The three left Lynns room. At the bottom floor Misha met Arisa, one of the personel assistents that worked under Elea. "Have fun girl.", he kissed the blond actress on the cheek. "See you later." , he winked at Elea. The two women watched him leave. "How many are going to faint at the photo-op?" Lynn asked laughing. "A lot." Elea answered. "Do you always accompany us at conventions?" Lynn asked.The two women hadn't really talked to each other yet. "Usually I'm the first and the last one to leave at conventions. I schedule everything. And sometimes I accompany you guys to the different stations, depends how many personel assistans are there. When there enough I am organizing behind the scenes so i'm everywhere. And I make sure you guys have everything you need or if you have a wish for a photo-op with somebody, need something just let me know. Do you like it so far?"
ReliaNan

Postby sarahnovak » Mon 16. Jul 2018, 14:46

"That's a very busy job. Could you really enjoy a convention, when you have to run around all the time? I mean, Misha, Jensen and Jay are not the easiest ones to work with. The are like children sometimes. Always making fun and bustle around. Oh and yeah. I love it. It's totally exhausting and I'm really happy, that my flight back to Seattle is not until Thursday. So I have a few days of before I have to go back on Set in a week," Lynn explained, while they were walking down the hallway to the room, where the Meet and Greet took place.
Lynn had booked the room in the hotel for a few days longer and her boyfriend was going to fly over. As a result of their time- comsunming jobs, they had seen for a month. Facetiming wasn't enough and so Lynn was really looking forward to have a few days of privacy.
sarahnovak
Administrator

Postby ReliaNan » Thu 8. Oct 2020, 19:08

"Yes I can, sure it is pretty chaotic sometimes especially if it comes to Misha, Jensen and Jared." Elea laughed. " But I like the feeling of the conventions. The challenges and the people. Besides who can say they get Louden Swain concerts for free. But yeah it can be exhaustings. There are days I sleep like three to four hours but that is okay. Especially if I can stay after a con because I have free days. Wait until you see the beach here."
The women had nearly reaches the meet and greet room. "So as fas as I know, this is going to be your first M&G. I will be there the whole time. If you need anything just say something. Do you have questions about it right now?"
ReliaNan

Postby sarahnovak » Mon 12. Oct 2020, 16:32

Lynn entered the room and immediately all eyes wer on her. She saw a young girl, maybe 13 or 14 years, smiling widely at her.
"Wow, so many sweet faces which all want to meet me. I am flattered"
Hiding her nervousness behind an open smile, she crossed the room and sat down on the free chair at the round table.
"Jeez, I am so excited. Maybe, we introduce ourself to make i less awkward and of course you can call me Lynn."
The Meet and Greet went by faster Lynn could have imagined. It was a beautiful and also exhausting experience to be that close to her fans, paying attention to all of the individuals and their stories. She was tired and her throat was dry like the Mojave desert, but her heart was full by the love and acceptance she got.
When she left the room, a security guard led her through the rooms back to the green room, where she immediately headed to the table with coffee, cake and some other sweet and salty nibbles.
"Don't drink too much before the shootings or you will regret it. It's hard to look chilled, when you have to press you asscheeks together. Rob can tell you stories about that."
It was Richard you sat sunken in a big chair, holding a plate with chocolate fruits in front of him. The amount of chocolate around his mouth and at his chin told Lynn that this wasn't the first serving he had.
"I try to hold back, but I feel parched like a Mummy."
sarahnovak
Administrator

Postby ReliaNan » Thu 29. Oct 2020, 13:02

Elea watched Lynn for a while until she knew that Lynn would be fine. The young woman was loved by the fans and after Elea was sure that Lynn would be fine, she left. "Hey Elea." when the young woman turned around she saw Adam und David coming her way. Both men were wearing a suit and David had his hair put back, which Elea found quite attractive. "My favourite two Men of Letters.", she smiled. "Don't lie to me darling, I know you don't like me." David answered with the british accent of Arthur Ketch, quirking his eyebrow. "Ahah, that is not how you treat a lady." Adam scolded David playfully while he offered Elea his arm. "Thank you. Such a gentleman." Elea laughed hooking her arm under Adams. "Always." Adam grinned before the three burst out laughing. David joined Elea on her other side. "How are you two doing and how was the op?" "Awesome, can't wait to see some of the picture during the autograph sessions." David answered. "Good. Do I see you guys at the dinner?" The three of them had reached the green room. "You are coming too?" Adam seemed surprised. "Jensen insists. And if it's only to tell you what has changed... and that is already a lot and we're not even half way through day one."
ReliaNan

Postby sarahnovak » Thu 29. Oct 2020, 13:25

Lynn had the feeling she only sat down for a few minutes, when Misha opened the door, smiled at her and waved. "Come on girl. Picture time in ten minutes. They want to check the lighting."
Lynn rolled her eyes, gulping down the last amount of cake with some water. Then she smiled at MIsha. "Do I have cake between my teeth?" He came closer and looked at her as if he was a dentist. "Nope. As bright as always. Or double ist first and when we finished, you have the triple with Bri an Kim and then the first batch of single ones" Misha nearly pushed her out of the room and down the hallway. The line of fans, who wanted to attend the Ops was already impressiv. It looked they were waiting for Justin Bieber Tickets to sell. Lynn couldn't believe, that a few of them stood there, waiting for a chance to take a picture with her. "I am nervous", she mumbled to Misha, who was smiling at some fans. "No need to. You gonna be gorgeous"; he assured her, resting his hand on her back to calm her down a bit. A few fans were screaming taking pictures of the arrival and Lynn knew that there was the possibility of some pictures of her and Misha being published right now at twitter or tumblr. Lynn had been on social media, hiding under a fake name to read those fan fictions and to watch all those pictures, artwork and videos the fans made. Mostly it was about the boys covering all pairings, but Lynn had seen a whole bunch of fans, shipping her Charakter and even her for real. Carah and Sean, Jackrah had been the shipnames for her show appearance. After a while of searching, she even had found Mishlynn, Marklynn, Kimlynn and even Brilynn. Lynn had to admit that she was curious, but had stopped reading after the first nsfw chapter had appeared.

Someone was calling her name and when she turned around, a young girl from the Meet and Greet waved at her, holding a selfmade sign in her hand. Lynn couldn't read was was on there, because Misha had already guided her to the photo op room, where an elder woman was waiting, a bunch of paperwork in her hand.
sarahnovak
Administrator

Postby ReliaNan » Fri 30. Oct 2020, 00:17

After a short while and not before she stole some choclate fruit from Richard. "Hey did you see Lynn?" Elea asked the older man. "Yeah, Misha picked her up for their photo op. Isn't that your job?" he grinned. Elea rolles with her eyes. "Yeah, but I#m nearly on my own this weekend. Maybe I should Misha a job?!" "Maybe..." he grinned. "Besides we can watch ourselves." The brunette laughed, "You think, you should." Then she turned around before Richard could say something. "Don't get cheeky." She heard someone yell. She suspected it to be one of the Marks. Elea made her way to the photo op room. She wasn't to surprised about the length of the queue. She made her way through the mass of fans. "Hey get in line." a young woman stood in front of her and stared at her angrily. Elea sighed, most of the fans were nice and some even knew who she was but others were quite rude to the cast and the stuff. This wasn't the first time she was mistaken as a fan and hoped after showing her pass the girl would let her through. She smiled at the girl. "I'm part of the stuff." and with that she showed her stuffpass. The irl huffed and made a little space for her but Elea could still sense hospility from the girl. When she reached the door she told the stuffmember there to have an eye at that girl.
When she entered the room she could see Regina doing the paperwork with Lynn and Misha. Though Elea wasn't getting along well with Regina, it seemed liked the elderly woman had problem with having a young woman nearly half her age as a boss, Regina always was professional and reliable.
Elea smiled at Misha and Lynn. "Can we start?" "Just got done with the paperwork." Regina answered. "Good," Elea nodded. "will you be here the whole time?" she asked the woman. "Yes, I'm here for the rest of the day." Regina answered, sorting the paperwork and not looking at Elea. "Good, there is a girl in the queue I have a bad feeling about. She cosplaying Rowena in a black dress and lilac colored contact lenses. Have an eye on her, okay." "Will do." Regina nodded. "Thanks."
WIth that she made her way over to Misha and Lynn.
ReliaNan

Postby sarahnovak » Mon 2. Nov 2020, 20:15

"Hey Collins, you steal my girl", Elea laughed, when she joined MIsha and Lynn. "Had seen you talking to David and I was on my way already. So I grabbed that sweetheart to spare you some time."
Lynn was happy that no one saw her blushing under the amount of concealer and foundation she had on to not look like a pale crumble cake under the lights. She than grabbed a bottle of deo, hoping that she would survive the shoots without sweating to much.
The room wasn't that small, but it was filled with camera equipment and flashlights, illuminating the red coloured photo background.
"Thanks Mish", Elea stated, than turned to Lynn. "Don't forget, it's your choice which poses you want to shoot. If a fan is asking something you feel uncomfortable with, like any sort of body contact or using inappropriate props, you can say no at all time. Post of the fans are very nice and asked, if you can do a pose or a hug."
Lynn nodded. "Thanks, Elea. So... I am ready, as ready I can be", she huffed and moved to the background. A small cross was marking the best position and the photographer took a few photos to make sure the light was right.
Then the doors opened and the first fans stepped in.
sarahnovak
Administrator

Postby ReliaNan » Mon 2. Nov 2020, 22:50

"Good, then enjoy yourself." Elea smiled. Before Misha could join Lynn he was held back by their assisstent. "Mish, thanks for taking care of her." "Don't worry, Elea. We know what you do for us and you nearly alone this weekend. And we're all big boys and girls." This made Elea laughed. "I know, sometimes I doubt that." the brunette one winked. "But there is somethingelse. Outside is a girl in a black Rowena-Cosplay. I have a bad feeling about." Misha sighed. "I hope you are wrong. Do me the favor stay, please. I know Regina can handle this but I would rather have you there if something happens." During her job Elea had developed a six sense for fans that were up for trouble. "Alright." She wrote a quick message to Richard with the request to make sure that everything was going right on stage. Richard replied that she should take care of the op and he would do the same on stage.
The young woman took a seat in the back of the room. From there she could see everything that was going on. The fans flooded the room. A lot of them seemed nervous and excited. Elea smiled when she saw the two actors interacting with the fans. She was impressed by Lynn, how calm the woman seemed to be and how she managed to make even some of the more nervous fan smile.
After a while she detected the Rowena cosplayer from outside the room. The woman was impatient, Elea recognized the way she was looking at the other fans who had more than one op or whenever the photographer needed to take another shot.
Regina was handling the tickets so she signaled to the elder woman. Regina nodded is response while she holded back the cosplayer before she could storm to Misha and Lynn. After the fan before her thanked the two actors the woman stormed infront of the actors gesturing wildly. Elea just recognized Lynns shocked face. Reginas eyebrow jerked upwards.
"Hey, is there a problem?" the young woman approached the trio. "Yes, I don't want her in the photo." she girl replied. Elea knitted her eyebrows together but you bought the double op." "Yes because there was single op available."
ReliaNan

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to SPN Story