Go to footer

Between super and natural

Re: Between super and natural

Postby sarahnovak » Mon 2. Nov 2020, 23:11

A few fans in the line were whispering nervously, wondering what was going on with the Cosplayer and the stuff.
Elea straightend her shoulders and smiled.
"Well, you have to options, Miss. Option one, you can take the photo with both actors, as you have paid for," she took a glance to Lynn who was making a straight face,but Ela could see the sadness in the eyes, "or you leave the room without a photo."
The Cosplayer crossed her arms in front of her chest. "The say, that the fan can choose a pose for the foto op the way she wants", she hissed, eying Lynn with a death glare.
"The rules say that stars can refuse to do a pose if it's hurting or they feeling uncomfortable and... you are mentioning the rules. I'm adding a third option for you to chose. If you are still insist on impeding the photoop and isulting or guest, I am able to bann you from the whole remaining weekend."
You could see anger boiling inside that young woman. After overthinking her options she threw the op ticket on the floor right in front of Lynn and stormed out of the room, rumbling some very unfriendly names into the directions of the staff members.
Elea breathed out and looked surprised to some of the fans in line, who begann to clap applause.
"Good work." Misha nodded and smiled reassuring. "I hold back in stepping in. I don't want to undermine your actions here."
"Can you give me a sec", Lynn interrupted the two and grabbed a bottle of water that was standing behind the curtain. She gulbed down half of the bottle to calm down her nerves and got back to the waiting fans in line to finish the OP with MIsh
sarahnovak
Administrator

by Advertising » Mon 2. Nov 2020, 23:11

Advertising

Postby ReliaNan » Wed 4. Nov 2020, 14:52

"You wouldn't, it would just show that we have each others back. Sometimes I don't get the people..." Elea sighed, shaking her head.
When Lynn returned the brunette eyed the newest member of the convenion cirle up. "I'm sorry usually this doesn't happen. Are you okay?" "Yes, I am." Lynn answered a bit shaky. "Are you sure? I can reschedulefor tomorrow." "Yes, yes I am. It wouldn't be fair for the other fans." Lynn smiled.
Elea and Misha exchanged looks. "Fine." Elea retreated back to her seat. After that a lot of fans wanted hug photos. Most of them were hugging Lynn.
The Assistent felt her phone vibrating, a quick look showed her that Jensen was calling her. With a last look towards Misha and Lynn the young woman left the room. "Jensen, is everything okay?" She could practically hear his eye rolling. "Erverything is okay. I just wanted to make sure, that everything is in place for dinner tonight?" "We meet at 8pm in the Atlantic room. We can dine ala Card." Elea confirmed. "And at 9.30pm Louden Swain are up, afterwards it's karaoke time." "Okay, good. Can't wait to hear about Lynns first stories." "oh believe me, she has a lot to tell you guys. Alright, see you later." Elea concluded the call. When she returned to the photo op room there weren't a lot of fans left.
When the last fan left the room, Misha hugged Lynn. "I'm sorry, girl." Lynn let herself relax a bit in Mishas hug. "That sucked." she stated. "Yeah, it did. Hopefully she doesn't show up anymore this weekend." Misha agreed. "She won't show up when it comes to Bri and Kim and to your own. Enjoy the sessions." He hugged her little tighter. "Mish, you need to hurry for your panel with Jensen." Elea called out to him. "You know the way?" "Sure, do."he smiled.
He greeted Brie and Kim at the door. "The two woman smiled at Lynn. "So how did it go?" "There was accident... I guess..." the red haired woman answered. "Accident?" Kim turned to Elea."Some fans doesn't know how to behave." Elea answered with a grim face. "Oh okay..." and with that the next fans flooded the room. Some had brought some props for the three of them. And after awhile Lynn felt herself relax and enjoy the photo op.
Elea stayed during the b´next few ops and was releved when she realized that the cosplayer girl wouldn't show up. She could even see, that Lynn started smiling again.
Elea started to relax too. She took her noteboom and begun to plan the rest of the day with delays that had happen so far. She already felt tired and she knew she wasn't even half way through. Looking through her notices she realozed she still had to check if the room reservation for some of the circle members were still intact. Elea wasn't surprised thata few members of the cast had decide to stay a little onger after the con because it was a really nice location and the hotel wasn't in the middle of the city.
ReliaNan

Postby sarahnovak » Wed 4. Nov 2020, 18:58

Lynns feet hurt and she felt as if she had run a marathon. The fans had been cute and it was fun to interact and made them happy, but it was also exhausting. After finishing the OP with Kim and Bri, she had a single op. Smiling, hugging, smiling hugging, jumping, kneeling down... The fans were creative with their wishes and the outcome was amazing. But Lynn had to admit that she was happy when he last picture was taken.
The schedule told her that she had some free time, before the autograph session and the karaoke party. Bri had asked her to join them in their room, but Lynn needed a shower and some alone time with some food, a coffee and a big pack of toffifee, a german chocolate treat she loved.

While being backstage, filling a plate with some good looking sushi, salad and two big blueberrie cupcakes, she talked to Alex about their panels. The young guy, who played the nephilim Jack, was one of the actors, who hadn't attend much Cons by now. They talked for a moment, laughing about a blooper story MIsha had told, then Lynn bowed out and headed to her hotel room in the sixth floor.
She hadn't even closed the door properly behind her, when her phone was ringing, telling her, that someone had marked her in a tweet
sarahnovak
Administrator

Postby ReliaNan » Thu 5. Nov 2020, 22:45

Lynn took her mobilephone and opened twitter. The tweet showed a photo of her and Misha. The photographer had taken it while shooting the testphotos. Enjoying seeing Lynn making her first con expirience. Everybody make sure it's the weekend of her life! Lynn smiled. She decided to enjoy the convention and not let anybody ruin this for her.

After the photos op were done, Elea went back to the panel room. The two Marks, the duo of hell as Elea called them, were nearing the end of their panel as Richard announced the last question. The fans protested. "I know, i know," he tried to appease the fans "but you'll have both of them back tomorrow and if I`m not wrong their photo ops are next." "That's true." Mark Pellegrino confirmed. Elea took a look at her watch. They were one hour behind, which was not bad, the record was two hours. Again she took her place behind Stephen. Billy was standing next to the drumset this time. "Hey guys." she whispered. "Oh look who is back." Stephen smiled. "Everything's good here?" "Yeah. Everyone behaved." Billy nodded. "Gonna stay for Jareds and Jensens panel?" Elea shook her head. "No, I have to delay dinner and everything. But I'l be back to make sure that they end on point. We're late enough." The two members of Louden Swain laughed. "You think you can do that!?" "You have no idea what I can do." Elea grinned. "Ohh..." Stephen was still laughing. "What is so funny back here?" Mark Sheppard had made his way towards the three. "Hey Mark. I was just telling Billy and Stephen, that I will make sure, that Jared and Jensen are gonna behave." Mark laughed. "Ladies and gentleman back here is a young woman who makes sure that we are comfortable during cons. I bet everyone of you have seen her already because usually she is everywhere. So even if you can't see her right now, give up for our Elea." Elea went bright red which caused the man on stage to laugh.
ReliaNan

Postby sarahnovak » Thu 5. Nov 2020, 23:14

This was needed, Lynn thought when she sat down onto her bed, a towel around her body to soak up the last drops of the shower. A gaze on her phone told her, that there was more than half an hour left before she had to go back down to the autographsession. She leant against the headboard of her bag, grabbing the plate of sushi, and filling her stomach with the wonderfully fresh mixture of rice, fish and vegetables.
During the shower she had been going over the lyrics of the song, she wanted to perform at the Karaoke party. "Nothing breaks like a heart" in der Version von MIley Cyrus. Richard and ROb had have that song in their repertory and it wasn't that hard to sing.
While humming the song Lynn opened Twitter again to like and answer the tweet of the photographer. Some fans had liked the photo and commented on it with hearts or "i ship them" comments. She was just going to close the app, when another comment popped up. "She thinks, she is important. But she is not. Hate that bitch" followed by a bunch of puking emojis. Lynn tried to find out, who had posting that comment, but there was nothing to find on the profile of mishaearnedmylife89 than tweets about the show and conventions.
Lynn had the feeling that it was possibly the account of that cosplay girl who had interupted the shooting.
SHould she show Elea that post or should she just had to learn to deal with fans, who make it vocal that they didn't like her.
She decided not to bother Elea with that stuff and just to ignore it. And maybe in a few days, when they were back on set, she would find time to speak to Misha or J2 about how they handle bad comments
sarahnovak
Administrator

Postby ReliaNan » Wed 11. Nov 2020, 23:44

Elea shaked her head at Mark before bowing a little bit. After that the young assisstent left, she went straight to the hotel desk. "Hey, I'm here to confirm some stay foward sunday." The man behind the desk smiled, his name tag said his name was Stan Houston. Elea was known by the stuff from the Hotel. Jensen, Jared, Misha, Lynn, David, Rob, Richard and Elea would be staying for a week and a half after the convention. After that 10 days they would return to the set of Supernatural. Elea went through every single stay of each one. "Alright, thank you. And I'll have to delay for about an hour, hour and a half. So would it be possible to keep the room?" "Of course we reservated the Aloha-Room for the whole evening for you." The man answered. Elea smiled. "You know us to well." "It's always a pleasure to have you in the house." Stan answered. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" "Not for now. Thank you." the brunette smiled and left.
Elea returned to the green room which was buzzing. "Whoah what is going on?" she asked Gil McKinney who was standing near the door when she got in. "Jensen is acting weird on stage he seems to be very tense." he answered gesturing to the monitor in the room.
On the screen was indeed a very intense Jensen and Jared didn't to be happy either. Elea inhaled slowly, this weekend she couldn't use a pissed off cast.
She turned around to the rest of the cast. "What happened?" "Seems like something happened during the photo op with Mish and Lynn." David answered. "Misha told them." Elea nodded. She knew, that the two actors of Winchester brothers considered Lynn a little sister at least. "Yeah, there was. A fan didn't know how to behave, I kicked her out of the session." "A tweet showed up." Bri continued. "A tweet?" Elea fished for her phone. Scrolling through the internet. Soon she found Mishas tweet and the comments. "Ah fuck." Elea murmered. "Elea!" Jensen came into the room. Alone in the way he said her name Elea could tell that Jensen Ackles was pissed. "Aren't you supposed to take care of that girl?" Elea looked at Jensen. The eyebrows of the man were knitted together and his cheek was sucked in his mouth. That he and Jared had the panel end after the hour showed how mad they were. "Yes, I am. And at the photo op I did. And you know that was all I could do. With that she is off the con." "But why do we have to tell you stuff like that?" "Jensen... I'm sure Elea did everything she could." Jared showed up behind Jensen. "It's fine Jared. I'll handle it. The dinner can be delayed easily the room is reservated for the whole evening. Which gives us a little time space for the autographs." And with that Elea left the room. She had not seen Lynn in the green room and figured she was still at her room. Elea chose to take the stairs since the elevators were flood with fans. She scolded herself she should have paid more attention to the newest member of the con circle.The blue eyed actress sucked in a breath before knocked at the door.
ReliaNan

Postby sarahnovak » Thu 12. Nov 2020, 09:55

It took a while until Lynn opend the door.
"Elea? Did I miss an event?" She asked, looking concerned, but the dark haired shook her head. "No, just wanted to look after you. Can I come in?"
"Sure!"
Lynn stepped aside and Elea entered the room, heading to the small table every room was equipped with and sat down on one of the two chairs.
She know realized, that she hadn't been sitting the whole day.
"The boys told me about the tweet", she said after a while and when she mentioned it, Lynn sat down on the edge of her bed, with a loud sigh.
"Yeah. I read it and... well I think I have to learn to deal with that", she said after a moment, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know if it was that girl from the OP but I suppose so, she bragged about that photo the photographer posted and Misha retweeted."
She handed an open box of chocolate pralines to Elea, who thankfully took one, and went on.
"Most of the fans, answering the tweet and her comment, had been defending me and had been very nice and supporting, but a few others had been on that girls side, some even got a little how should I say it... carried away with their opinion about me," she said, a little bit of sadness in her voice.
Lynn had known, that if she wanted to be an actor that she was exposing herself to a big audience, who would judge her and build their opinion, and she was smart enough to know, that not everybody would like her or would be happy about her joining the team and taking a big spot in the show. Lynn had read critics about her, that a few very loyal Destiel shippers, dislike her being a love interest for Castiel. But they never got really into harsh insults. This girl and her proponents seem to be different, more fanatic...
"Anyway... I just have to deal with it, because I can't be everybodys sweetheart..."
Elea nodded. "Yeah, that's right. The autographs will be on soon and I will add a few securities in the room, just to be sure that this girl isn't causing any more issues and to make Jensen happy and relaxed."
"Jen? What's with him?"
"He plays the big brother in the green room. Grunting about the tweet and your well being, he even was a little pissed at the panel. He really doted on you"
Lynn rolled her eyes and shook her head. "He does. Since day one, not that I complain. Him seeing me as a babysister prevents me from some pranks."
sarahnovak
Administrator

Postby ReliaNan » Thu 12. Nov 2020, 22:37

Elea laughed running her hand across her face. "Yeah, tell me about it. Anyway if it turns out she is the one she is off the con immediatly. Just wanted to tell you that. I already kicked creation in the ass that I need more people. So for today security needs to do it for the day. And don't worry about the idiots. A lot of fans love you and will even more after the weekend. I bet you'll have a lot of gifts at your hand after the autograph session. Thanks for the choclate. So I'm gonna pick you up in about half an hour." Elea smiled before getting up. "Thank you Elea." Lynn smiled. "Sure." and with that the brunette headed out.This time Elea decided to take the elevator, since her feet hurt. The foyer of the hotel was pretty empty. She assumed the most people were up in their rooms getting ready for the autograph session. Elea enjoyed, that it was a bit calmer in the hallways, they were always pretty busy and noisy. So it was nice. Elea headed to the room where she had called the stuff of the convention together. "Hey everyone." she greeted. The talking died down in the room. " So since we don't have much time left, we gonna do this quick. I've picked some of you to help me with the autograph sessions today and tomorrow. Those of you have been informed already. Are there any questions?" Emilie a young woman in the back held up her hand. "Yes, Emilie?" "When an actor we are assigned to, says no to something..." "It's a no and the fan has to respect that. If there are any troubles you can call me, but I doubt a fan is going to argue with you." Elea answered. "Any more questions? Alright, I've added more security to the room because of an incident that happend earlier today. If anyone asks you about this just say nothing to it. I guess it's already moving through the hallways. And at last. Thank you for your hard work this weekend. I know we are less people than usual but you guys doing an amazing work this weekend. Thank you for that. Now let's get to work. Pick your actor from the green room, make sure the pair of you have everything you need, drinks, makers etc.. Regina and Emilie I'd lovefor you to stay back a moment." While rest of the stuff left Regina and Emilie made their way to their boss. "Emilie, Regina and I talked about this today. We have both the opinion that we love to make one of the guests assistents for the rest of the weekend and at other conventions." Regina nodded. "Yeah, you are doing a good job, some of the cast already knows you so I suggested to Elea to give the position to you." Emilie mouth hung open."I'd love to. Thank you!" "Thank yourself you doing a good work. We thought Alex might be good start for you." the elderly woman smiled. "Regina is right. I'm gonna tell the cast today that you will be a assistent." Elea smiled.
Regina had taken her aside today. "Elea, did you think about Emilie? I think we could use some help this weekend." "Yes I did. And I don't see a reason why she we shouldn't ask her. I heard nothing bad of her. We'll tell after the meeting before the autograph session. Thought, since you suggested her to me, you want to be there too."
"Thank you! I'd really like to be Alex assistent for the weekend." Emilie coudn't stop smiling. She had started out as an volunteer but had become a regular after awhile for helping at the cons. "Good. Then I'd said let's go to work." The three woman left the room making the way over to the green room.
Elea hoped Lynn was already there since she told her, she would be picking up the woman at her room. She was lucky the red haired woman was already there. "Ready?" she asked. Lynn nodded taking the markers from Eleas hand. "Let's go."
The autograph room was a large hall. The tables aligned side by side. Behind each was a huge picture of the cast member that would be sitting there.
ReliaNan

Postby sarahnovak » Thu 12. Nov 2020, 23:07

To avoid a large crowed of fans at one table, the crew decided to position J2M at different tables. Jared was on a table at the left of the room, Misha middle and Jensen on a table on the right. Elea guided Lynn to the table were Jensen was already sitting and chatting with a woman, Elea had introduced as Sharon.
"Hey, Jen", Lynn smiled and sat down at her table, putting the different sorts of markers on the table top, next to a bottle of water. She looked around and realized that some sorts of baskets stood behind every chair, were the guides could put the presents and gifts into.
"Lynnie, how are you?"
He looked concerned and grabbed the hand of his co-worker, squeezing it tightly.
"Fine. Tired, but okay."
"I have heard about the incident..."
"And I have heard that you worried to much about that. I am fine, really. It was a strange situation and those tweets were a little hurting, but that's okay. I have to handle this."
Lynn smiled and looked over to the door, where the first Fans entered the big hall and got in line for their autograph session.
A young girl, who was at Lynn's Meet and Greet came over, handing over a drawed picture.
"What's your name", Elea asked.
"Mae!"
"Hey, Mae, we met at the Meet and Greet, right?"
The young girl nodded, surprised to be reckognized.
"Did you draw that?"
Lynn examined the picture carefully. The drawing was amazing and Lynn was surprised about the fact that someone had drawn her with pencils and charcoal.
"Yeah, I did. Beside Jensen, you are my favourite on the show... and you...hum... you are really cute."
"Aww thank you. That's lovely. And you are sooo talented. This picture is amazing."
Lynn grabbed the black pencile and began to write.
To Mae; you are cute, too. Yours Lynn
sarahnovak
Administrator

Postby ReliaNan » Sun 15. Nov 2020, 20:25

Elea scanned the room for the cosplayer but couldn't see her. Jared caught her eyes and smiled slighty. Elea smiled back, over the years the two had become close. Some of their friends tolf them more than once to get their shit together but both of them always insisted that they were just friends.
The brunette was pulled back to reality another fan giving her her autograph ticket. "Hey," she smiled reaching for the ticket. "Uhm is it allowed to give a small present to Lynn." the young fan asked shyly. "Sure if it is appropriate." Elea smiled. The young girl smiled. "Its just a few traditional hawaiin sweets, that I made my own." "I think there is no problem with that." She smiled.
"Thank you."
ReliaNan

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to SPN Story