Go to footer

Between super and natural

Re: Between super and natural

Postby sarahnovak » Sun 22. Nov 2020, 16:08

The basket behind her, was filling up with presents and the line in front her grew with fans who wanted to have an autograph. A lot of fans already knew about the incident and the tweet exchange and encouraged her with lovely messages and support, so that Lynn started to forget about the photoshooting and that Rowena Cosplayer. There were only a few fans left, when suddenly Eleas Handy was ringing. It was one of the young girls of the staff, who was helping with building up and cleaning the stage for the Karaoke-Party.
"Hi Carol"
"Elea, you need to come to the stage. Gregory, our light technician fall of a ladder and broke his leg. We called the ambulance, but we thought you should know about that."
"Sure, I am on my way"
Ela put back her phone and leaned in to Lynn, who was drinking some water.
"An accident happend on the main stage. Can you handle the few fans alone, or do you need someone from the staff. I need to go."
"Oh, hopefully nothing serious. Sure, you can leave me here. I am a big girl", Lynn stated, feeling comfortable enough. And there were still Jensen and Alex at the closes tables.
"Good, we'll meet in the greenroom afterwards. Would take long for me."
With that Elea got up and headed to the back door to check the well being of the crewmember on the main stage.
Less did she know, that someone in line, hiding unter a Leviathan-Cosplay, was very pleased to see Elea leaving the room
sarahnovak
Administrator

by Advertising » Sun 22. Nov 2020, 16:08

Advertising

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to SPN Story