Go to footer

Between super and natural

Between super and natural

Postby sarahnovak » Tue 26. Jun 2018, 22:32

Lynn walked up and down the greenroom nervously. In ten minutes she would attend her first panel ever and she felt like she was short before dying, vomiting or both at the same time.
"Calm down, girl. They love you," Kim smiled at her from her seat.
"I feel like I'm going to mess up everything." She sat down on the armrest next to Kim, clutching at her water bottle.
"Na, the fuck you will. You're a wayward daughter and you will rock the stage with us tonight."
"You betcha," Brianna smiled from the other side of the room, trying to get her long blond locks into a bun and failed miserably.
" Salty Hawaiian breeze and my hair looks like a sheep before shear." Bri got up and walked over to her bag, fishing out a small scarf. She wrapped it around her head like a headband. A glance into the mirrorended with a happy smile.
"Don't worry, Lynn. Wifey and I take care of you outthere. And let me tell ya. They don't bite only growl a bit."
Lynn took a deep breath and nodded. It was like a walk in the park and she wasn't the first one out there. MIsha had told her early that day, that he was so nervous at his first convention, he nearly wet his pants.
Someone was knocking and the door swung open.
"Hey. It's your turn now."
"Thanks, Elea. We're coming."
sarahnovak
Administrator

by Advertising » Tue 26. Jun 2018, 22:32

Advertising

Re: Between super and natural

Postby ReliaNan » Tue 26. Jun 2018, 23:02

Elea opened the door to the green room, to get Brianna, Kim and Lynn for their panel. It was Eleas job to make sure the superstars of supernatural were at the right places at the right time. She coordinated every appoiment during creation conventions.
She smiled at Lynn. "Nervous?", she asked. The neest member to the convention circle nodded. "Have fun on stage, they already love you." the brunette tried to caln the actress down. "Already told her that." Kim grinned.
Elea followed the three women to the backstage area. "Have fun!" she grinned before turning around. Conventions were always stressful for the young women. Being at all places at the same time. Nonetheless she loved her job.
ReliaNan

Postby sarahnovak » Tue 26. Jun 2018, 23:27

The crowed cheered, when the three girls came up on the stage, waving at the audience.
"Aloha, Hawaii. How are you?" Kim greeted, while walking to the first chair. Bri and she had decided to put Lynn into their middle, so that she would feel save.
Lynn smiled at the crowed, although she couldn't see that much. The spotlights had illuminated the stage with a blinding white light. She walked over to her chair and shielded her eyes to get to see a bit of the fans.
"Wow... you are already so happy down there, although Jensen and Jared haven't been there yet," Brianna laughed, shaking her hair.
"So. What do you think, girls? Let's answer some questions"
Kim pointed to the row of people which have lined up behind the mic.
"Hello," a young girl says, "my question is for Lynn."
"Wow. I didn't thought I get a question at all. Cool. So, what do you want to know?" Lynn was thankful, that the stage fright was calming down a bit and that she could talk in whole sentences.
"I... I have read that you have a second name which is quite uncommon. How do you pronounce it and what does it mean?"
Lynn smiled at the girl.
"Yes... as some of you may know... I'm Irish. My second name is Muirenn. It's pronouced like it's written. And the meaning... well, my father said, that it's from the irish word muir, which stands for ocean, and fionn, which means white. Lynn means little waterfall. So, I'm a little waterfall that falls into a white ocean. Fits to HAwaii doesn't it?"
sarahnovak
Administrator

Postby ReliaNan » Wed 27. Jun 2018, 15:04

While turning around Elea collided with somebody. "Whoa, whoa slow down whirlwind." The person in front of her laughed. She grinned. "Hey Jared, just the one who I wanted to see." you laughed. The two of them hugged. Since Elea also worked on the set, the young women knew the cast very well and got along with them.
"How is Lynn holding up?" he asked turning torwards the stage. "She was pretty nervous. But I think she's fine now. The very first questions was for her."`Jared nodded. "Good, the fans love her." "So she doing fine." a deeper voice appeared behind the two of them. "Jensen leaned inbetween them to have a good look at the women on stage.
ReliaNan

Postby sarahnovak » Wed 27. Jun 2018, 17:59

"And how are you?" Jared asked.
"Oh, fine. We are on HAwaii and I have seen nothing else than the convention center and the hotel. As usual. I'm happy to have a few days of, afterwards."
Elea looked down on her flipchart to take a look what the next thing on her to-do list was.
"Are you going to crash the panel?"
Jensen shook his head and turned around. "Na, period of grace for Lynn, today. I think we are crashing Mish, today. He feels to save after we have focussed our pranks an Alex."
He smiled widely and Jared couldn't hold back a laughter.

The panel ended quicker than Lynn had thought. It was really funny to interact with fans and Bri and Kim made her feel really relaxed on stage. She even was a bit sad, when Richard and Rob started to sing "Last question"
sarahnovak
Administrator

Postby ReliaNan » Fri 29. Jun 2018, 01:54

"Well then don't be to hard on your sweethear." Elea grinned and Jared laughed even harder. "Don't pretend, that you don't like the crashing of the panels. We all know that you do!" Jensen rolled his eyes. "I'm not saying that I don't like them." Elea shrugged her shoulders. truth was she liked when Jared and Jensen or the rest of the cast came up with one of their crazy ideas but most of the time it also meant, they would be behind the shedule which meant more work for the brunette. "Well if you ant to crah Mishas panel, you should hide because he is up next and should be brought here any moment now." "See you later." Jared winked at you and pulled Jensen away.
Moments later the three actresses emrged from the stage. "So it's fun, isn't it?" Brienna asked Lynn. "I could get used to it.", the newest member to the convention cuircit smiled. "That's our girl!" Kim smiled.
Elea hated to interrupt their happy moment. "Girls got to get going. Your single photo-ops are next up." Before any of the three could say something a male voice appeared behind them. "Lynn, survived your first panel that got crushed?" "Who said our panel got crushed, Collins." Kim said. "Panel crushed?" Lynn looked confused. "We explain it to you on our way." Briennas eyes were twinkling waggishly.
ReliaNan

Postby sarahnovak » Fri 29. Jun 2018, 20:55

For a short moment Lynn looked back to watch Misha jump on the stage. He was waving to the crowd and made fun with Rich and Rob. "You two have a double op tomrrow, right?" Kim asked, pulling Lynn with her to the romm, where the photos were made. A few fans stood aside the hallway, lifting their mobile phone to shoot some pictures.
"Yeah, as Cas and Myra. This will be fun."
The creation team had asked for the dress, because a lot of fan loved the relationship Cas and Myra had in the show.Thankfully, Lynn had just to dress in Black and put on some make-up for the photo-op-"
The three entered the big room, just to see that a few last picutres were made with Gil and Matt.
Lynn pulled her phone out of the pocket of her jeans to check if her boyfriend John, had called or texted her. But the inbox was empty.
sarahnovak
Administrator

Postby ReliaNan » Fri 29. Jun 2018, 23:58

"Do you have everything for the op tomorrow?" Elea asked. Lynn nodded. "Good. If ever need something on a convention, let me know. And I will see what I can do." the brunette told her Lynn nodded. "Okay then I am going to leave you guys here. Have to make sure Jared and Jensen don't crash the whole schedule for today. Have fun girls!" Elea turned around before she walked away. "Before I forget, J2 asked me to organize a dinner for today. So 8p.m. in the little conference room down the hall." And with that Elea left for the panel room.
Jared and Jensen had already crashed the panel and didn't seem to plan to leave the stage soon. So Eleanor tried to make sure that they panel would end on point so she headed to the back of the stage. She stacked her head under the curtain just to see that she was behind Stephen Norton the drummer of Rob's Band who were a regular part of the conventions. "Stephen," she whispered. The drummer turned around. "Hey there", he grinned. "Tell Rob and Rich to end the panel on point." "I will but I don't think the other three will listen." he answered. The women smiled at the blond. "I know. See you later." And with that she left. Eleanor really liked the music of Louden Swain and she had to admit that she found at least two of them sexy though the members of the band were nearly 20 years older than her.
ReliaNan

Postby sarahnovak » Sun 1. Jul 2018, 12:26

Lynn would have loved to see J2 crashing the panel, but she had a bunch of ops to do. It was a lot of fun and the fans had amazing ideas for positions. Some just wanted a hug or just a smile, others had props with them to cosplay something. The hour of taking photos ran by fast.
When they left the room to get back to the greenroom, Lynn felt how exhausting it was to make those foto ops and that she would need time to get usted to it.
"What are your plans now?"
Briana was looking like she had woken after after a long and relaxing sleep.
"Have an hour space, before I attend my first Meet&Greet. Think I go up to the hotelroom, take a shower and work up the first part of the day. It's intense and my head is spining a bit."
Briana winked and hit her shoulder with her fist amicably.
"That's a good idea. Many impressions. When you get bored. Kim and I are at the lounge, taking a first look on what for coktails they have."
"A there she is", a voice echoed through the hallway and a second later a arm sneaked around her waist.
"How was your day?" MIsha asked.
"She did good," Briana answered for Lynn, pushing the button for the elevator.
"My head is full of impression and I'm full of happy hormons."
Lynn took a deep breath and leaned her head against MIshas shoulder.
Due to the fact that they had have a lot of scenes together and a nearly similar shooting schedule, they had become very good friends in a short time. The laid-back and humorous attitude Misha had, was always something calming for Lynn and Misha was amazed by Lynns mindset about the world.
Jared had started to call them twins
sarahnovak
Administrator

Postby ReliaNan » Sun 1. Jul 2018, 18:11

Jensen and Jared finally made their way down the stage. "Girl you look stressed.", Jensen said when his sight fell on Elea. "Well, seems like nearly everybody of your personal adviser is sick. And I need to pee." Elea informed them. "You'll be fine, it's not the first time that happened. "Yeah, but usually you guys know your ways throughout the building." the brunette answered. "Your double op is up next for you, so shall we..." "We know the way." Jared smiled. "See you at the dinner." With that the two main characters of the show left her standing.

Elea shook her head. This was why the loved the whole cast, usually they made her job really easy. Elea took a look on her watch. There was enough time to pick Lynn up for her first meet and greet. She wanted to know how the young women was doing though she was pretty sure that Misha would take care of the actress. After red hair showed up on set, the two actors grew close very fast. Elea decided to pick the actress up. Elea knew who had which room so it was fairly easy for her to fnd Lynns room. The young women knocked. "Lynn, it's Elea."
ReliaNan

Next

Return to Board index

Return to SPN Story